So my hubby is away again for 2 weeks. I feel really sad without him.
Trying to find fun little things to brighten my days.
The big orange flower is going to be a pumpkin! We have about 100 of them in our garden, it looks so pretty. In the fall, everywhere we go we'll have to bring a pumpkin to get rid of them all.
6 comments:
Your girls are so stunkin cute!!! And I miss having a garden. . . As a kid it was so fun to pick strawberries and other food from the garden and make stuff! Fun!
LOVE your family photo!!! such beautiful kiddies!!!
Thats so awesome you grow your own pumpkins!!!
Xx Jess
just found your blog, your family looks cute and so does your work, look forward to seeing more!
Hi! Thanks for the comment. I'm happy that my cop story provided you some entertainment =) Your little girls are adorable!
Wow I can just imagine all those huge orange flowers in the fall, just gorgeous. Love the button pic too. The family photo is so gorgeous. Have a beautiful day.
Cute pictures...thanks for sharing them! Have a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment