Saturday, July 28, 2007

spicy


I love getting to show off my toesies in the summer.


The braces are going well. And I've managed to drop 10 lbs (which I have been trying to do for months now!) So I'm pretty stoked about that. Now it's time to excersize and keep it off!


REALLY wanting to scrap, but I have to get pics developed first. I have a nice Canon printer that does a good job, but I can tell the difference. I love to use it for smaller photos though.


I am obsessed with chipboard and scalloped edges right now. I can really go overboard sometimes. It's funny when you look thru my albums you can see what I was obsessing over at the time! I went to my LSS yesturday and bought some awesome scalloped edged paper that I'm so looking forward to using. Not even sure how I'll use it, but I knew I needed it!


So since I have been doing mostly one photo layouts lately, my albums are filling up real quick like. I am wondering how you guys store your albums? Mine are in a book shelf in our living room, because I love people to look thru them. Does anyone have so many that they have to put them in closets or something? I'm just looking for new storage suggestions. Cheers!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmm... you are far more organized than I am, but I love your idea. I would totally love for people to go through all my albumns and mini albumns. What a great way to show not only your art, but the things that you are passionate about. Love the toesies girl. I'm so happy for you about the 10 pounds... I'm such an exercise nut and I encourage you to keep it up! Hugs Have a beautiful day

Unknown said...

I love pedicures as well! Especially the foot massage that comes along with! As for the braces, u'm glad you're doing well, and they say they do help you lose weight in the beginning;-)