Friday, August 03, 2007

A day at the beach










My girlfriend Lindsey and I took our kids to the beach yesturday morning.



(Why do I remember to put sunscreen on my kids and not myself? My back is paying the price today!)



I couldn't believe that it was already August, and this was the first time we went to the beach to actually swim and soak up the sun! WE live 10 minutes away from a world class resort town called Harrison Hot Springs. The beach is gorgeous, the water is cool, but warm enough to swim in. It's like a little paradise! I can't believe we take it for granted so often! Yesturday was so perfect that I will try my best to take my girls there more often and take advantage of the beauty!



We got some great pics. And I got to use my friends camera that I fell in LOVE with! I so will be saving up for one of those baby's! I took a pic of my new pedi. I give myself one once a week, so I decided to take a pic of them each time and post it on here just for fun. I'm looking for a new polish color, does anyone have a favorite? I don't mind going wild and crazy either!!



Well, that's all I've got for now. It's a cooler day today, so I think I will take advantage of that and do some scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful there:-) I just got to go lay in the sun and read today . . . which I LOVE to do, yet haven't at all this summer yet. It's crazy how fast time flies. P.S. you should do a french pedi but with hot pink tips! I just got that done the other day and it's so fun!!!