I can't remember where I found this idea for lollipop flowers, but I thought they were so cute!
The night before Valentines Day I set up this very PINK table for the girls to surprise them in the morning!
I put a little goodie bag together for them, a chocolate rose lollipop, stickers and some heart tattoo's.
They were so excited, and it made me so happy to do something for them that made them feel special!
Instead of Canaan and I going out for a meal (which we usually do) I decided we were going to stay home and make a candle-lit dinner for the girls. We made roast beef and yorkie, and it was sooooo delicious!
We squeezed some juice boxes into wine glasses for them!
And we all got dressed up and had a great Valentines dinner together
4 comments:
So cute Anne! Love that you guys made it so special for them.
This is adorable anne! What a great idea and I'm sure your girls will always remember how special you made valentines day.
so sweet :)
So cute - I love the princess dress! Great idea.
Post a Comment