Wednesday, February 09, 2011

little here, little there


I bought this cute flower mold at Micheals the other day, perfect for Valentines Day.









I made my own ink spray! Just using food coloring : ) I bought spray bottles from micheals (2 bucks) added a whole bottole of food coloring and then water to top it up (for the yellow I didn't put too much water in so that it would show up best) Going to be playing around with mixing my own colors, I'm going to try a teal one next : )







Trying to eat healthier these days....made a strawberry and blueberry smoothie with skim milk and some added flax seed and probiotics : ) Yummo



3 comments:

stacey said...

Those molds are SO cute!!!
& Your pages are awesome - as always:)

Micayla said...

What a great about abount the spray inks...need to try that one.

Esther said...

Love it all!!!!! We have to make a day to make some fun stuff soon. Feels like it's been forever!