So this is my little thumb sucker. She started this when she was about a month old. This summer she is turning 4 years old, and she still sucks her thumb. Does anyone know how to get them to stop doing this? I know there is some stuff you can dip their thumb into that tastes awful, but I'm wondering if there is another way?
I am so full of turkey and chocolate. My excersize bike is calling my name! Off I go!.
5 comments:
I don't know a remedy for that, but that picture is just adorable. Have fun on the exercise bike.
OMG what a cutey, I am broody at the mo, good job Im pregnant!!! We have finally choose the nursery furniture, just need to sort out the colour now!!
hmmmm....you could always go w/ my mom's method of scaring the crap out of your child. she got me to stop sucking my thumb by explaining to me how the germs on my hands would go down my throat and invade my body if i didn't stop. hahaha. i guess if one is desparate enough, as a mom you can make up anything!
OMG Anne.. that's such a cuuuute picture.... awwwwwwwww...
That is the sweetest picture ever! and just for the record, i had a thumb sucker and asked this same question to someone years ago... their answer was that they won't go to school sucking their thumb and by the time it has stopped! have a great night!
Post a Comment