Loralai was helping me do the dishes yesturday and this is what she ended up doing! Blowing bubbles through a flipper. Sometimes I wish I was creative enough to try and have fun no matter what I'm doing.
I love it. That is adorable. My neighbors 3 year old daughter would come over often, my daughter would babysit her, I taught her how to squeeze the liquid detergent bottle to make bubbles, I think it was her fav thing about coming to see me. LOL... Great pic, have a great day.
yep. this is something my little girl likes to do too....but, she's never tried it with a flipper. it's great to be a kid...i swear i feel like i lost so much creativity in my adulthood. =)
Hey girl...did you see my blog that you were a winner? I still need your address so I can send you some fun goodies. Let me know because I have to go to the post office and I would like to get it all done at the same time. Hugs!
6 comments:
What a great idea and I hear ya about the feeling creative part! =) Hope you had a great weekend!
Jen
I love it. That is adorable. My neighbors 3 year old daughter would come over often, my daughter would babysit her, I taught her how to squeeze the liquid detergent bottle to make bubbles, I think it was her fav thing about coming to see me. LOL... Great pic, have a great day.
yep. this is something my little girl likes to do too....but, she's never tried it with a flipper. it's great to be a kid...i swear i feel like i lost so much creativity in my adulthood. =)
Hey girl...did you see my blog that you were a winner? I still need your address so I can send you some fun goodies. Let me know because I have to go to the post office and I would like to get it all done at the same time. Hugs!
That is super cute!
adorable!
Post a Comment