Monday, March 03, 2008

Talk


This is a LO I did of my daughter Loralai. I love how this turned out. I decided to do this LO about howmuch she talks. She just goes non-stop all day, from the minute she wakes up, til she falls asleep. She is literally still talking as we walk out of her room at night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i haven't even had a chance to tell you how much i love this layout!!! i love the lace you've got on there...what a fun way to use that!!! I so need to dust off my scrappin' supplies and get working...O's gonna be a year old, and I'm lucky if i've got a dozen pages done!!! Yikes! Considering the stuff I have that's really terrible isnt it???? hahaha!!! talk to you later

supermom said...

LOL, that is so cute!

Linda said...

this is just adorable. I love everything here. Very cute, I have a kid whose still like that at 17..drives me nuts. LOL

jess said...

Gorgeous layout!! how funny!! Sounds like you've got yourself one big Chatterbox!!
Xx Jess

nicole said...

yep...we've got a little chatterbox too. isn't it just fun?
lovely layout. i'm a sucker for lace!

Josie said...

So cute! I love the black lace on the bottom...I'm sure your chatterbox keeps you very entertained!

Jennifer Davis said...

What an absolute sweetie! =)