Saturday, March 01, 2008

pretty fabric


I really wish I knew how to sew more things than aprons! I bought some new fabric the other day, and they are all destined to be aprons, because its the only thing I know how to sew! Well, that and pillow cases!


So....... I am opening an etsy shop of my own soon! I have a few more things to make and add to my stuff, and then I'll open it! I am sooo excited. I have had so much fun making little things! It's made my days so much more fun coming up with ideas and being creative! So stay tuned!

10 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. how cool that you're opening your etsy shop soon! Can't wait to see what you come up with! That fabric sure does look yummie! Have a great weekend! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ive got a MAJOR thing for aprons! i cant wait to check out your etsy store. you know what i want to get into? quilting! but the cool kind, not the cheesy tied with craft string type.

nicole said...

nothing wrong with aprons. gotta start somewhere! those fabrics are so cute. what perfect choices for the start of the spring season in a few weeks!

Micayla said...

Good luck with the Etsy shop!
I wish I knew how to sew an apron, so you are doing better than me!
That apple fabric is just too cute!

supermom said...

such exciting news. can't wait to see your etsy shop!

supermom said...

have you seen the red velvet art girls? well, they have a super cute zip pouch on there that came out of a book, that i think you might enjoy...here is the link.
http://www.redvelvetgirls.typepad.com/ i thought you might like it, looks like easy stuff :O)

Natalie said...

Oohh pretty fabrics!! You know I love them! Can't wait too see your etsy shop.

Linda said...

cannot wait for your etsy and the fabric, cut some of it up in little squares and sell in quilt packs, that way some of us scrappers can get small pieces for adding to los.

Josie said...

DROOLing over your fabric!! Can't wait to see your etsy shop!

Anita said...

Where do you find these pretty fabrics? I'm looking for something like that to sew curtains for our kitchen and make some decorate art.