Sunday, September 23, 2007

scrappy stuff



Aaagghh, I hate when you write a big long post and then it disappears!!


I'll have to do point form because I don't have much time now!


- bought fun scrappy goodies on the weekend

- planning to do some major scrapping this week!

- kitchen reno's are coming along yay!

- sooo excited for all the new shows this week!

- Prison Break, Heroes, Greys Anatomy and more Survivor!

- need my braces tightened on Monday so not looking forward to that!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pink ric rack! And ouch to the braces...I remember how much I used to hate that.

BRANDY said...

Mash potatoes and apple sauce for you! Great supplies to get all scrappy with!

Jillian Marie said...

Argh, I totally agree!! I was relieved when blogger introduced auto-save, although I haven't been tested yet!! I love the scrappy stuff, and especially love pink!!

supermom said...

yummy supplies! :) have fun with them.