Friday, September 28, 2007

new LO


I've got lots of pics to scrap now so I'm going to stay home all day and play! It's rainy outside and I have a tin of Tim Hortons flavored coffee to drink so it's going to be one of those perfect days!


My friend Kelly and I are going to the Seattle Creating Keepsakes convention in the beginning of November, and we just signed up for a spot in one of Ali Edwards classes! I'm sooo excited to take her class, she was my favorite scrapbooker when I first started!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the page!!! Also, maybe I'll see you at the convention, I live here right smack in Seattle! P.S. I love scrapping with a great cup of coffee, a girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

Oooh I'll check into Granville Island. Do you know if they have horse drawn carriages in Vancouver or in the area? Any great restuarants? Thanks for the ideas! Also, yes we should meet up at the convention, would be fun to meet my bloggin friend!

Natalie said...

I love that page! I hope you get lots of scrappies done!

Linda said...

I'm working and it's cool outside but not raining, and I'm stuck at work. I'm jealous.....I love rainy days with lots of new supplies and pics to play with. Have a beautiful day.