Monday, September 03, 2007

drywall rocks!


So although this pic may not look wonderful to most people, it's awesome to me!! Almost all the new drywall is up in our new kitchen, and I'm soooooo excited!! It finally is starting to look like a room (I was scared there for a bit)


I tried to prepare myself for everday living during renos, but it didn't work. I think I've gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks from eating out so much! I feel soo unhealthy and just can't wait for a homecooked meal!


Amidst all the choas, I've managed to do a few layouts! I think it's the only thing that has kept me sane during this! ha. Will share those later!

2 comments:

jess said...

cant wait to see your layouts!!!
Good luck with all the renos!! Cant wait to see pics of it all finished up!!!
Xx Jess

Linda said...

it's always nice when it starts pulling together and you actually get a visual of the finished product. Glad it's going well now. I am totally with you on the eating too much and out too often thing, homecooked healthy meals for me.