This is our 'purple thundercloud flowering plum' tree! Big long cute name that I love, and it is finally in bloom! I love it so much. WE bought it the same month we bought our enw house, so I'm really excited to see it grow year after year.
The girls planted it with their Daddy, so that makes it even more special.
I was just on Ali Edwards site, and she is doing such an awesome thing, raising money with 6 degrees for her little guy Simon. Us Canadian's can't donate. She is in the number 1 position right now, and if she wins then her donation money is doubled for her autism cause. I think that rocks.
3 comments:
Ohhhhhhh! i can't wait until our trees start budding.... they are calling for more snow next week though so probably not for a bit! Have a great weekend!
Lynn
i love flowering plums and cherries. lucky girl. i'm hoping we can find the right spot to plant one so i can see it bloom every year. fortunately, we are in an area brimming with both...so when i drive...anywhere...i get an eye-full. =)
have a good one!
I too love these flowering plum tree's, I can only imagine the full beauty of it! The tree's around here are all in full bloom and it makes for a beautiful drive down Main St.
How fun for you all to see the growth and changes each passing year. xo
Post a Comment