
I am LOVING Fall right now. This table is super cute, and I'm totally going to try and recreate this look for the next dinner party I throw!
Even though I'm excited for Fall, I've already started some Christmas cards. Because I've been leaving things til the last minute lately, I've decided to start early so I can enjoy more of the Christmas season once it comes. I've even started a little Christmas present shopping!
I love the glitteryness (new word?) of this Martha Stewart card. And of course I LOVE the deers! They have a clipart of this on her website if you are interested!

2 comments:
I must agree that table setting is really pretty. I miss having a table. We had to get rid of ours when we moved as we didnt have the room....sob!
Cute card. Did you make some like that?
Post a Comment