Such a downer today. Wishing I could just go on a vacation by myself for a weekend. Seriously needing some down time and time to think and pray about life-in general.
I am totally feeling you girl. I wish I could have a little break. Emily has been a monster baby of late, mornings are getting earlier, day sleeps are taking over an hour for her to bob off then she has 20 mins and the bedtime sleep.....well dont get me started! I am worn out and still catching up from when she was born! I am just looking forward to a decent nights sleep! Hope nothing too bad is going on, just keep that chin up girlie. xxx
i hate to say this, but i am so glad there is someone out there who struggles just like myself. i have those days too. i hope and pray that your days will get better.
4 comments:
I am totally feeling you girl. I wish I could have a little break.
Emily has been a monster baby of late, mornings are getting earlier, day sleeps are taking over an hour for her to bob off then she has 20 mins and the bedtime sleep.....well dont get me started! I am worn out and still catching up from when she was born! I am just looking forward to a decent nights sleep!
Hope nothing too bad is going on, just keep that chin up girlie.
xxx
i hate to say this, but i am so glad there is someone out there who struggles just like myself. i have those days too. i hope and pray that your days will get better.
Sorry to hear that. I'm sending happy thoughts your way!
Take me with you!
<3
Post a Comment