I looove martha's website. There is always soooo much inspiration. While I do think a lot of the stuff is a bit much, there is also sooo much goodness : )
Sooo pretty, can see this on my patio table in the summer for entertaining guests : )
I would looooove to have a fancy tea party for all my girlfriends : )
And I would loooove to throw a butterfly party for my daughter's and their girlfriends.
oh my goodness...okay, so why is it that all the 'famous' people come up with the simplest and cutest ideas. Oh yeah, cuz they've got servants doing it for them!!! LOL. I LOVE These ideas. so simple, so sweet. Have you checked out the HWTM website I've talked about. there's a whole butterfly themed party ideas on there..and we're so cut from the same cloth...I"D LOVE to have a fancy tea for my GIRLFRIENDS...Oh so let's see, I"d be there...and well You'd be there!! LOL.
I am in LOVE with the dahlias tied onto the vase. So pretty. The butterflies on the lanterns are so awesome too! We have to find a reason to throw a party together!
3 comments:
oh my goodness...okay, so why is it that all the 'famous' people come up with the simplest and cutest ideas. Oh yeah, cuz they've got servants doing it for them!!! LOL. I LOVE These ideas. so simple, so sweet. Have you checked out the HWTM website I've talked about. there's a whole butterfly themed party ideas on there..and we're so cut from the same cloth...I"D LOVE to have a fancy tea for my GIRLFRIENDS...Oh so let's see, I"d be there...and well You'd be there!! LOL.
Miss you
i know, i got the MS July issue and love the 4th of July ideas. Her stuff is just so darned cool!
I am in LOVE with the dahlias tied onto the vase. So pretty. The butterflies on the lanterns are so awesome too! We have to find a reason to throw a party together!
Post a Comment