Thursday, May 14, 2009

lemon trees



















This is mine and Loralai's lemon tree that we grew from seed : ) We were sitting in Boston Pizza a couple months ago and I showed her a lemon seed from my glass of water with lemon slices. And she asked if we could grow a tree from it! So here it is 2 months later! Pretty cute.



More scrappy pages from last month.



The girls and I are hibernating this week. We really needed some time alone and I really needed to get their little attitudes in order and also my house in order! We have playdates every single day of the week, EVERY week. It is starting to get really tiresome. And people were already annoyed at me just for cancelling this week. But if I don't get some time to myself I am going to lose it!



I started a new book the other day...The Birth House. It's pretty good. I'm half way thru it in only 2 days (so I guess it's really good!) I forgot how much I enjoy reading! Does anyone have any other good books that you've read lately?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pages lady!!
Tell people to get a life, and stop depending on you for entertainment!!
Is that the book from the book club? I am reading Jenny McCarthy's new book on Autism, just o fuel my fire so more.
Just sitting here at work bored out of my mind. love ya

Esther said...

Love the lemon tree. That so cool that it's a seed from your iced tea!

Esther said...

Just re-read your post and saw that it was water not iced tea. Oops. ;)

Lynn said...

awesome pages! LOVE the lemon tree! So sweet! Hope you are having a great day!