Friday, March 13, 2009

cupcakes and sprinkles







These cupcake mixes are so adorable... I am a sucker for cute packaging : )







I LOVE sprinkles... I am always on the lookout for new ones : )

It's hard to see in the pic above, but I found cute little butterfly sprinkles for Loralai's bday.

4 comments:

Esther said...

I know what you mean about being a sucker for cute packaging. I would have a hard time not buying those sprinkles too.

jess said...

they are so cute!!!!

Rossana said...

Sprinkles are really cute! And about cupcake mixes...slurp! I love vanilla :)

Micayla said...

I agree they are sooooo cute. I just love baking. Today while Emily was at her Dave's(Steves Mum, dont ask why she is called that!) I made a cherry frangipane tart, a loaf of bread and a cheese, onion and sausage loaf too. I was all covered in flour and loved every moment of it! Yay for baking!