Here are a few pics of some new additions to my scrap room. The pink hanging basket was found in my hubs' grandmas' house, and it was gold. So I snagged it and sprayed it watermelon pink!! I relly love and and am going to use it as a stash for all my scraps and bits and peices!
My desk area will change a lot soon, as I am getting my "Clip it Up" system this week. I've preordered it and I can't wait to finally have my stuff copletely organized!
And I'm am obsessing over 'wings' at the moment. Anything to do with wings and I am ALL over it! I've been collecting...stamps, stickers, chipboard you name it! If anyone has any company's that you know of that make anything with wings please let me know! I can't wait to get some HS ghost wings too!
Have a great week ya'll! Peace out...
3 comments:
I'm having wing fetish too. Those are great! And your basket is genius. I may have to steal that idea when I get around to finishing my craft room.
great space. you will LOVE your clip-it-up!
Wings, aren't they awesome?
omg thank you so much the comment! I loved it. Getting comments is one of my fave things!
Also...I'm going to need to see the rest of your scrap room or at least that wall because it is ADORABLE!!!!
I'm going to look back on older posts to see if you have posted a picture but i love your photos and your rooms and your little wings i just saw!
I ADORE scrapping with wings! You are wonderful!
Post a Comment