My girlfriend Lindsey had a baby boy last week. He was 2 weeks early, and he is doing great! His name is Graysen, and he is adorable :)
Cake class is going great. We've been learning swirl flowers. Lots of fun. Has anyone else taken a cake class before, or enjoys decorating cakes?
I've been getting scrappy lately wchich feels so good. I'm making a banner for baby Graysen to have up at the shower (yes I'm planning another one!) and then they can have it for his room after. I'll post pics of course.
This weekend has been so great. Nice weather, a family reunion on my hubs' side, some curb appeal applied to our front yard, movies, candy, walks with the fam, and scrapbooking.
9 comments:
I like to eat cake. Does that count?
Cute layout.
love the LO, love the flower you made, so cool!
Those small details on your pages make all the difference! those ghost butterflies with the rhinestone bodies are awesome!
i would LOVE to take a cake decorating class! sounds like you have lots of fun things that you are up too. ive actually been scrapbooking lately!
would love to take a cake decorating or pie baking class. i hope you enjoy yours!
Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
hope you are having fun in the cake decorating class. I think it is awesome. Love your page too.
Anne- I am so sorry I have not mailed out you your box that has been sitting up in my scrapbook room for weeks now! I have been so so sick and then I ended up having emergency surgery that I am really having a hard time healing from :( I promise I have not forgotten about you and I will mail your package out very soon! I will also throw in some new goodies that I recently got since you have had to wait for so long. Hugs to you!
Jenn Haywood
Ah, good old random things.... I like these kinda posts!
Hope you are well and glad to hear the weather has been good for you.
I like baking and eating cakes, decoration is not big in my house, it lasts the whole of 2 seconds so I dont waste my time. I would love to have a go at it though!
Right gotta dash, I have a house to clean....yay!!
Post a Comment