Wednesday was such an awesome day here in Agassiz. The sun was shining, and it was actually warm outside. THe girls and I hung out in the backyard, I sat at the patio table with my Creating Keepsakes mag. and my apple crunch tea, and chatted on the phone to Amanda.
We are back to rain now, but it was great while it lasted!
This weekend we are going to the aquarium, the girls are beyond excited. Hope all you beautiful ladies have a wonderful weekend! Peace out
8 comments:
gotta love the sunshine. i know how you feel, we have had beautiful weather the past 2 days and 2morrow, it is supposed to SNOW! ugh!
your tea sounds delicious, apple crunch. :O)
enjoy your time at the aquarium!
Your eyebrows look killer. I know...so random that I noticed. But I did notice and I had to tell you. You three are adorable, btw. Happy weekend!
Natalie's comment is funny - I noticed your eyebrows too! And your daughter's. Lucky girls. That is, after I got over your cute mug. I have a wierd mug fetish. It's almost as bad as the birds. But you know how that goes. ;)
Lucky you with the sunshine, it has been dull as dishwater here! Sounds like a fun weekend planned, enjoy it. xx
Cute pics! We have had snow here so at least it's only rain!!! Have a great day!
Lynn
we've had sun here too but it has been very chilly.....love the pics.
Ooww.. these pictures are so much fun girlie!!! WOOW! You have such a beautiful family!! And euhm.. can you send me some of your sunny weather? I baaadly need some sunshine overhere... as there are no signs of spring here yet.. bummer.. hehe.. XOXOX
Sounds like a great day to me!
I love your coffee mug in the first pic...I need one!
Post a Comment