I got the cutest package in the mail yesturday from my friend Jen. She sent a "Happy Spring" gift to all the Mommie's she knows. In it there was...handmade soap (banana chocolate scent) 2 handmade bath fizzies (strawberry chocolate scent) 2 packs of Epicure herb mix (soooo yummo) some pretty patterned paper, wildflower seed mix, white belguin chocolate rooibos tea and a pretty handmade card. She is so sweet!!
10 comments:
what a great friend you have!! What a CUTE little pack!! Enjoy it!
xx jess
you gotta love Happy Mail! Have a great weekend!
Lynn
Now you have changed the banner!!! I love that lace.
I cant believe I have missed so much, serious 4 posts!!! You must have some free time girl. I struggle to do one a week.
That is sure a happy mail pack. I would be super happy to recieve that. What a sweet friend.
I dont watch Corrie, I am not a soap fan. I did used to watch them all but then found as I got older I didnt have the time. I do normally know what is going on though.
Have a fab weekend, I am just off out with my Sis, a unplanned day out! Yay!!!
such a wonderful gift and what a wonderful friend :O)
OH wow.. that sure is HAPPY mailday.. woowww! Such a great friend! Have a great Sunday!
hand over the chocolate banana...heheheh. family's been sick here. sorry i've been away.
smiles - nlg
Oh, that is so cute!
I hope to never get banana chocolate, or any other soap, with food scents...I'd be trying to eat it...LOL...JK Really what a fab little rack.
that is so awesome!
What a nice friend!!! Lucky :-)
Post a Comment