Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ck convention


The highlight of my scrap weekend was meeting Ali Edwards! My name was drawn and I won her second book and she signed it for me. I was so stoked to take her class cuz when I first started scrapping nearly 5 years ago, she was totally my inspiration. Very cool.


The whole weekend was awesome. It was nice to have some 'me' time. (But I sure did miss my girlies!) The vendors weren't as good this year we thought, but I did manage to buy a whole lot of stuff!


The classes were awesome and we got lots of fun stuff to play with. I'll def. register for classes earlier next time cuz there was some awesome Basic Grey stuff I noticed. I'm already thinking about next year!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you had so much fun! Good for you for meeting Ali! have a great day!

Lynn

supermom said...

CONGRATS ON WINNING ALI'S BOOK! she is such an inspiration! lucky girl, you gotta meet her! awesome! sounds like a wonderful time at CKC! :O)

Jennifer Davis said...

YOU are so lucky girl!!! How very cool is that? Congrats on winning the book and on getting to meet Ali AND on getting some very special "me" time!

Have a beautiful weekend!