Tuesday, July 17, 2007

dollar store goodness







A few more finds from my LDS!






I seriously can't believe they sell this stuff for a buck! At my LSS I saw this same chipboard for $10.00!!!!
I have a little project in mind for the jewel clasps! I'll post the finished product on here for sure.

Has anyone else found anything cool at the dollar store?

7 comments:

jess said...

What a great bargan!!!

Unknown said...

Oooh good funds there! I wish our dollar stores had good stuff like that!!

Anonymous said...

how lucky are you...that is good stuff from the $ store. mine doesn't get that much good stuff.

Josie said...

that was my comment^^^^^^^^^^^

Unknown said...

P.S. girl you've been tagged:-P

Fauve Design said...

Owmyyyyyyyyyyy that must be the coolest dollar store ever!We only have junk at our dollar stores :S

Lynn said...

WOW! amazing stuff.... i haven't found anything that cool! So sorry it is raining there still but it sounds like it is going to be nice by Wednesday! Have a great day!