Friday, March 16, 2007

scraproom


Here are a couple pics of my scraproom. (Well, I tried to do a couple, but blogger won'te let me!)Last week we changed the girls playroom and our art studio around, so things aren't set up. But Lynn was wondering about organizing things, and it inspired me to show my room.

It doesn't really look organized yet, but these can be the 'before' pics. I still need to paint and make it all cutsie. I'm thinking of doing a teal blue color. Our bedroom is the first time we've ever painted anything blue before, but I really do love it now. So I'm wondering what else I can do blue! I think just one bright vivid teal blue wall in my scraproom would be energizing. If you could paint your scraproom any color (or if you already have!) what color would it be?

7 comments:

nicole said...

teal sounds refreshing, relaxing...inspiring! love to see other scraprooms and organizing tools as i am always looking for ideas. keep us updated! and...have fun! =)

Lynn said...

Love this!!!! I think Tela would be awesome too... mine is just very neutral right now but hmmmmmm maybe after i rip my room apart I will get my hubby painter in there to brighten it up!!!! i just did my bedroom a shade of blue-green very light and the ensuite is brown, i love it!!!!! Have a great night!

Manda said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment! I used acrylic paint and on the owl frame, i used acrylics then outlined it in permanent marker to give it a more cartoonish look!

Lu said...

Hey! Saw your message and yes, the Chandelier I used was a transparancy, but they will be rub ons when they come out. Cool colors and sizes. So cool to find another croc woman!

Josie said...

What fun to redo your art studio!
I think any kind of blue/green woudl be inspiring and relaxing...definately want to see pics on how it turns out!

Jillian Marie said...

Oooh, your room looks so fun and inviting, can I come play?....Oh how I wish!!! Until then, happy creating to you!

Joyous said...

Very nice! I've always wanted t have peg-board on my scraproom wall, so useful! He he he...also...my husband wants to know if you really named your daughter after Loralai on GG. :)