Monday, March 12, 2007

fabulous four


My little angel turned 4! She had an awesome party, lots of people showed, so that always makes for a good time. She got loads of awesome presents, stylish clothes and fun toys! She's been in heaven!


I on the other hand am extremely disappointed with the photos from both her parties. I was so busy prepareing for everything that I didn't plan out my photo ops. I'll have to do some editing and see if I can make them any better! Bad lighting, lots of closed eyes etc. Oh well, such is life! The cake turned out awesome, and we were extrememly happy about that!

5 comments:

nicole said...

the cake LOOKS awesome. a job well done! love the look of pure joy on your daughter's face. it made me get a little misty thinking about my DD. i'm sure you'll be able to tweak those photos. PSE is an amazing thing. good luck!

Jennifer Davis said...

The cake turned out beautifully! Wonderful job! Wow!

Jillian Marie said...

I am making my rounds today and wanted to say thank you for your support and kind words over the last few weeks. I can't believe how much I missed checking in with you and all you have been up to. The cake turned out so beautiful, wishing a Happy Belated Birthday to your darling angel!!!

supermom said...

the cake turned out so Awesome! i bet she just loved it. :)

Josie said...

Beautiful Job on the cake....!!!!!!!