Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally a layout

I haven't really had a ton of time to scrapbook lately. But I really do like this layout of the girls and I. Pretty plain and simple, but I do like that sometimes.

It is such a gorgeous day outside, beautiful sunshine, fluffy white clouds, and it's in the +'s. I'm so excited to go out and do a bit of yard work.

A couple weeks ago, K and I planted some seeds with the girls. K bought a pack of Bonsai seeds (I never knew you could buy them from seeds) and I bought olive tree seeds. so the girls helped us sow them, and if they all grow, K will have over 100 bonsai plants, and I will have 38 olive trees!! My plan is to give them as gifts whenever we get invited to someones house for dinner. I'm going to buy really cool pots once they are established, and they are indoor plants that won't grow too big, and will actually produce olives! I'm way too excited about this!

Anyway, I'm off outside to enjoy the sunshine! Peace

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I do scrapbook - Elsie got me started with that. (I was one of Elsie and TJS youth leaders) Except I dont actually have my pages in a book... it is more like a scrapwall. I love it! I guess I do not have too many pictures to scrap... I do have one scrap book though. But I like the idea of my scrap wall. Anyway...LOl. Thanks for the comment!

Lynn said...

Fun page, the picture is great! Hope you enjoyed your sun today it has been snowing here all day! Have a good night!

Lynn

Stacy said...

your girlies are so cute love the lo!!!

Jillian Marie said...

What a cool idea on the tree's as gifts!!! How will you pack it up, sopunds so wonderful just had to ask!!! xo