It's upside down but you get the idea. I submitted this to fresh faces in the Ck magazine. I would love to be published!
I'm going to use this blog as my scrapbooking blog. I guess that means I better do some scrapbooking!!
Cute! And I am happy too about having a girl! The boy scrap paper isn't half as cute ;)
welcome! i think you'll liek bloggin. it's fun. i like that i have place for my family to see what is going on with me, even though they never post any comments...good luck. and you should do some of the 2peas Elsie challenges. there are fun!!!Susan
Cool Layout,it rocks.Hope you get published Kiss
btw i never proof read anything that i ever write so don't mind me if i look like i type like an idiot...lol...your kids are sooo cute...
What a beautiful layout!!!! I love it :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! And I am happy too about having a girl! The boy scrap paper isn't half as cute ;)
welcome! i think you'll liek bloggin. it's fun. i like that i have place for my family to see what is going on with me, even though they never post any comments...good luck. and you should do some of the 2peas Elsie challenges. there are fun!!!
Susan
Cool Layout,it rocks.Hope you get published Kiss
btw i never proof read anything that i ever write so don't mind me if i look like i type like an idiot...lol...your kids are sooo cute...
What a beautiful layout!!!! I love it :D
Post a Comment